Sunday, July 09, 2006

back from my retreat..it was a great experience, knowing that god was there and that he isn't that intangible afterall. he does listen to my prayers and i know that all i need is His Love. after all the physical manifestations comes the hardest part - living out my faith and continuing to trust and have faith in Him. I must admit I was disappointed at not having been able to receive the gift of tongues fully, but thank you Lord, for giving me a sign all the same. I felt so unworthy to receive anything initially.

on another note, faculty camp is coming up. i can't believe pple actually requested for a change of groups..aren't we all twenty or even older? i dun think we're gonna get to choose who we wanna work with in future, plus this is jus a f-r-e-s-h-m-e-n O. camp. why can't we be more mature and make an effort to get to know the others? that IS the point of the camp isn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home