Monday, July 17, 2006

no point crying.
i contributed to the loss of everything wonderful I had and could've had.
let this serve as a painful reminder to me
i've never had proper closure to that.


thank you for the easter chocolates
thank you for the sweet night out at our first band concert ever
thank you for being my project mate
thank you for asking me at the gallery
thank you for the times over at your house
thank you for my first kiss
thank you for that sunset
thank you for my first climb over a fence
thank you for all the times in between
thank you for the christmas we didnt spend together
thank you for all the notes you wrote me
thank you for the red packet
thank you for our 2nd year
thank you for the cd
thank you for the times we studied together
thank you for the times you listened to me whine, complain and cry
thank you for the whinepoutsulk combos
thank you for making me the mumu
thank you for love actually, which we didn't understand
thank you for the novenas together
thank you for the masses together
thank you, hammie


i'm sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home