Friday, August 18, 2006

my blog has always been unknown..nobody knows who writes here and the thought of someone i know reading all this shit i write is somewhat...not a very good idea. maybe it's cos i don't know what they'll think of me after reading this, and i guess it's also cos my innermost thoughts are here. i've been trying so hard to protect this anonimity i enjoy..this anonimity that allows me to blog freely and without any reservations. i refrain from names, events and the like so that this will never turn up in a silly google search.

seems strange tt i'd feel apprehensive abt letting e flowers know abt my blog because they're my bunch of closest friends..we don't meet up as often as i'd like to but if there's anything at all, they're the ones i will turn to. is it queer that i haven't managed to foster any friendships which came anything close to the one i have with these girls these past 4 yrs since we left sch? *hmm* maybe it's jus me.

one of the reasons why sch hasn't been all that great is due to the fact that i don't really have a close girlfriend in school..sure i have a bunch of pple to hang out with but there's nobody to share my secrets, thoughts etcetc. ok there is but she's not like my best friend in sch. now i understand why c said some yrs ago that everyone has someone except her and even burst into tears. i totally know what u were gg thru my dear, and i do apologise for it.

my uni scored pretty well in some stupid global ranking. (or so they think). seriously, stop rejoicing and straighten up the admin system. notes are uploaded one day in advance, miscommunications are aplenty, and they can't even give us our exam time/venue till 2 days before. what's that damn nice building called the uni hall for if u can't even have an efficient admin? if we're paying admin fees to receive screwed up admin work, sth is really wrong.

may i never take you and you for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home