Sunday, November 12, 2006

thanks to 2 lovely flowers for your concern. gasp i jus realised that u two dun have any colours!
sorry if i caused any worry..was jus feeling really terrible and needed somewhere to put it all down. i don't know how long it'll take for all the memories and feelings to fade. it feels like i'd locked them up and stored that box away somewhere in me..and once in awhile the magical lock gets broken and everything gushes out..consuming all the happiness and love that surrounds me..leaving nothing but regret, sorrow and pain.

it makes me feel like i'm a terrible person through and through. it's my first anniversary with n today. how could i have feelings for one, and still miss the other. tsktsk. someone needs to give me a slap and wake me up.

driving test in 9 days!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home