Wednesday, January 17, 2007

my great plan to study hard everyday is looking all set to flop spectacularly.
i've always had these great plans (as lorac would know), haha.
but this time, it's cos i'm helping out in the catholic awareness week.
it's too late to pull out now, having signed up for it last sem.
it seems that everytime i try to do sth for Him, things turn out harder than I imagined..
this time, a patho C.A was inserted suddenly and annoyingly right in the middle of c.a.w.
!@#$%^&!@#$%^

my cgl gave me a prayer frame for my bday (really apt cos he knew i failed)

I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
I knew you wouldn't mind
I asked him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind
I asked that He'd be near you
At the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way
I asked happiness for you
In all things great and small
But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all

and that's for all you lovelies too :)

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

fret not, friend! if you honour Him, He will honour you... everything's in God's perfect plan!

that's a really sweet poem, have a great week! (:

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home