Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Something happened way back in jc that upset me very much; it mattered to me alot then and it still does now, though not in the same manner. It was such an intense feeling of hurt that it made me cry. Since then, I've not been able to put in a hundred percent in my relationships with them. I don't remember this all the time, just occasionally. Like when i'm making an effort to do sth special for them. That event just replays itself in my mind, and it makes me not want to be nice. Why should I bother?

I never thought it would still bug me 2 years later..I suppose some things, and some people, never really change. But I will change; I can try to erase that unpleasant happening if I so choose to, I can pretend that some things never happened at all, I can make believe that they never chose to do that to me. And hope that the hurt will go away.

'I have learnt from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances'

Martha Washington

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home