Monday, March 05, 2007

I've been sleeping at 0130 and waking up at 1030..Not good at all.

The only thing that's come out of this horrendous sleep pattern is that I think the time I wake up at is just after REM sleep. (interesting right?) We have dreams every night during REM sleep..and whether or not we remember our dreams depends on when we wake up (I think). So anway, I've been having very disturbing dreams of late; dreams that remind me to do things which I've been putting off (nightmares more like it), dreams that depict me doing the un-thinkable e.g shop-lifting!!, and dreams of HeWhoShallNotBeNamed. In one of them, he was holding someone's hand, and looking very happy indeed.

I shall attempt to wake up at 945 tmr.

3 days to the big paper! the much-hated subject which i have been failing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home