Thursday, March 22, 2007

sorry dears! that our flowery gathering was cancelled just the night before. hang in there everyone..all the best for tests and interviews k :)

today was an exciting day. was back in sch studying and neuro results were out! yay! i was so happy again. i got 90/100!! (that's really insignificant cos the test is less than 10% of my final grade but whatever). And plus, groupings for the pre-clinical course was out. Super exciting to kpo around and see who's with who. I'll be going to sgh this time. I'm really glad it wasn't cgh!

I guess today has really motivated me to work even harder, to make sure i don't get r.e.t.a.i.n.e.d!! because i'm all ready to start clinicals and have a fresh start to better grades and making more friends in med..most of them are really jus acquaintances.

shites it's so late!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home