Saturday, April 21, 2007

I woke up early today! at 9. It's relatively early, seeing that I've been waking up at 12 the past few days. It's probably one of the last few times I'm seeing my hostel room. Have to pack up everything and transport them home. Feel a little sad..really used to having my own space, not having anyone grumble at me. Taking breaks with n in between studying, having a dvd marathon, playing with our 'pets' the bears and the dog, even deciding where to go for dinner will be very fond memories.

The deadline btwn n and i which always seemed like a joke took a more serious tone today. It's been what i want him to understand, and now that he has, i don't feel so certain anymore.

checklist.
1. pack
2. buy books
3. go home
4. meet css pple for church
5. meet chris

2 flowers, 2 days in a row :) (it was lorac yest).

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

it was really great talking to you yest too! felt like we could go on forever... sigh :(

hope things are ok on ur side (with the deadline). my side took a turn for the worse. :|

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home