Tuesday, May 01, 2007

it's labour day tmr and I've never been more excited about it!! yay to labour day!! more clerking of patients today..I had lectures from 9 to 5 and tutorial from 530 to 630 and clerked from 630 to almost 8. i survived!!! but sorry si, for cancelling dinner at such late notice.

It's weird, how I wasn't the least bit tired until I got onto the bus and promptly dozed off. I used to get very restless in lectures (especially on bilirubin and jaundice and all that nonsense that we had today) but I was happily copying the slides and even noting down his comments. didn't even get a headache! almost everything was interesting. was quite happy :)

oh, and a senior kindly brought us around the wards that day. I didn't really like the whole session though. It felt like he and some others were doing an examination on someone who was already visibly in pain, just to elicit some response they were looking for. At least, tt's what it seemed to s and i. We were hardly looking at the 'exciting stuff'; it seemed rather heartless and senseless. and we were quite dismayed. As usual, i like to bitch about pple and not tell them to their faces. sth i shld improve on by the time i'm 30 perhaps.

It's a busy week ahead, I've sth everyday after clinicals till saturday.

sab, sj, wq..all the best :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home