Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sometimes, I'm so tired of living my current life..I wish it were a shell, sth I could tear away and a new one would grow back in its place. Wouldn't it be nice if we could erase everything and begin anew..A new path, new options, new people, new emotions. And, if ever do we desire another shell, we could do the same all over again.

Unfortunately or fortunately, life isn't at all like that. We bring with us our mistakes, our achievements, our baggage. With a finite amount of time, that leaves us with little room for uncertainty or hesitation. Though that might not all be a bad thing, and could even sharpen our senses and train our tenacity. We simply must contend with such a grim fact, and such a seemingly cruel world. And yet, our very desire could overcome the obstacle (self-constructed, no less) which we place in our paths, if only we would allow ourselves to break free of what society has imposed on our puny minds. My puny mind. sigh!

I was just wondering what life would have been had I chosen music over medicine, put my mind above my heart, and God above self.

Hmmmmm.

lorac: thank u for ur loyal readership to such a poorly-kept blog. hee can't wait to talk :) btw i have giraffe earrings! (blogger was down when i wanted to comment on ur blog)
sj: yes let's pls use the calender esp. now that u and sab will be around and all of us are sure to have many activities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home