Wednesday, May 23, 2007

yesterday was one busy day..and it was different cause i got to go to the o.t! Kinda cool, I was so excited. And scrubbing in for o.t literally means just that; my arms were hurting from the horrible brush we had to use to scrub our hands and arms. And to my dismay, we wasted a whole 2 hours learning how to scrub, gown and glove..without even entering the o.t after that! the only consolation was that we saw a cute baby fresh from delivery (not so fresh..she was cleaned up alr). hee and All the guys' hearts were melting and they were jus gushing over her.

After classes, went shopping with chris! heh we almost bought the same skirt, only tt I decided not to splurge and stick with my 2 Really-Awesome-9dollar-buys from tangs. One was originally 89, and the other was 99! gasp! (and who was to know they'd come in handy after that!)

heh and the highlight of the day was of course jin's bday. We blindfolded her with my newly-acquired piece of clothing which conveniently came with a shawl. haha. Thanks for spending ur bday with us..And really hope you enjoyed yourself. Come back soon sab! We were all there this time except u! Sorry we couldn't speak much to u over the phone.

At the stroke of 11, it felt like I had fallen asleep and dreamt a beautiful dream.

Tired. Photos soon! I have inspected them and noticed my terrible-looking eyes!

1 Comments:

Blogger sj said...

hey babe!!! thanks soooooo much!! :D had a really wonderful birthday!!!! love ya all to bits!!!!!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home