Monday, June 04, 2007

3 days into the hols and it's been good :)
Started off with a bang (qing's bday party), followed by meeting up with sher and lianne for tea and cho's bday dinner. Today was letters from Iwo Jima day and i collected my new specs too! No more orange frames..Black is my new favourite.

Before the movie, Iwo Jima was a person (oops). Now, I know that it's the name of an island. It was about fierce fighting, tears, the loss of loved ones and blind loyalty to honour, glory and country. Our boys go through national service and laugh it off; I wish they never have to put their skills to use because war is such a terrible thing. It's one of those experiences which one cannot even begin to imagine until it really occurs.

Also watched Infamous last week. Went in not knowing what to expect, since we only caught it as Priceless was sold out :( I'm glad it was a good movie too. At the very least, it sparked some interest in reading Breakfast at Tiffany's and In Cold Blood. That shall be on my to-do list this hols. I haven't touched a novel in a long time! guilty guilty.

They say that falling in love is wonderful
It's wonderful, so they say.
And with the moon up above,
It's wonderful
It's wonderful, so they tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home