Monday, July 02, 2007

rush rush

life is a mad rush..I'm rushing through the day, everyday.
I rush to cgh..rush to get out my stuff..rush around with the busy docs on ward rounds..
rush through lunch..rush through reading some bit of info i never knew before..
rush through whatever needs to be done so i can rush home,
rush through dinner..rush through feeding beanie..and rush through my bath.
Then i rush to cram more stuff in..and rush to wash up and sleep.

And I rush to fall asleep for fear of being zombified the next day.

After staring at 'rush' so many times, it's starting to look mis-spelt.
I feel so busy, and yet I don't feel like i'm achieving anything.
No time to meet up with friends who are equally busy..
No time to really call anyone or meet up proper for a good chat..
Everyone's soon going to forget that I even exist.

Ok, sulk, rushing off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home