Saturday, August 04, 2007

Uh, in an awkward situation cos I think the person i'll be working with all the way till about november has strangely decided to keep asking me out for movies. With so many pple around me attached, I feel quite lonely sometimes cos everyone has someone to do every single thing with. I wouldn't have minded going out for the movies, but it's bad to lead pple on. He's a nice person to hang out with, and i would have if not becos of that.

My second write-up is due this monday and I'm not even halfway thru! Surgery posting is fast coming to an end which means my end-of-posting test will be in these 2 weeks. Hope i'll pass! meeting up with chris this thursday. Anyone else who is free is welcome to come along :)

Going to work on my write-up now..If all goes well and the ill-disciplined pig in me doesn't fall asleep I'll be on my way for a jog then a birthday party in the evening.

I love You, I need You.
Though my world may fall,
I'll never let You go.
My Savior, my closest friend,
I will worship You until the very end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home