Sunday, September 16, 2007

As mentioned previously, my family is not quite the model one.
This morning, cho had a terrible argument with them..it was like The Argument of the century. After they dropped us off at home, cho said she was moving out. I tried to talk her out of it, but I could tell that she was really going mad. I understand what she was feeling, because i've felt like that a million times. Obviously, I couldn't do anything but sit on the fence, very much like the previous i-have-a-gf issue. It's better not to isolate her rite? She packed up her essentials, and left.

Now, mum and dad are picking me up in ten min. And I'm supposed to tell them that she's left. At first, it didn't really matter because I'll see her around in sch anyway. But I wonder what they will say.

Dear lord, I pray that dad doesn't get a heart attack, especially not when I've yet to master the art of CPR. And please, don't let mum fall into a depression attack. Because that ain't funny at all. And please let cho come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home