Sunday, September 02, 2007

that dinner at da paulo was quite a surprise. it was supposed to be some place near ms teh's house..and as we were checking out the map he suggested rochester park. it was nice, while it lasted. till he decided to tell me he disliked rj cos he didn't make many friends there. it was like a slap to my face; it was good as telling me he disliked us. And i resent that. I resent the fact that at that moment you made me feel like i was the smallest bug on the face of the earth; I was upset that you, after so many years, were still able to influence my emotions so easily. I had never felt so insecure in a very long time.

It was just hurtful to know that you feel so differently about us, as though you felt that we were a mistake. This especially since there is still that part of me who kept everything we ever shared, displays the blue roses on my desk, and secretly wishes for sth that could never be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home