Sunday, November 18, 2007

In case I forget

16Nov'07: Family Med. end of posting test
4Dec'07: Pharmaco test
15Dec'07: Emergency Med. eopt
2Jan'07: Patho test + cofm write-up

It was a good weekend after the fam. med test :) lust, caution on friday, shopping with cho on saturday and family time on sunday. I made dinner for them and it turned out bad (so disappointing) but at least i learnt how to use the oven. haha.

Emergency med is starting tmr! Pretty excited. Plus I get to go to the fire station on 2 nights! Plus I get to go to BISHAN fire station which is of walking distance from my house. Which is a pretty damn good change from travelling so much during fam med to jurong, sengkang and bedok. YAY!

It's too much trouble locking a blog which 8 friends know about and maybe 2 pple/mth stumble upon. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home