Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Very difficult to prioritise when Everything Needs To Be Done at about the same time. I'm going to be a mad woman this week and next. As usual, the Dean's Office (my absolute best friend) has scheduled a case conference 3 days before the pharmaco ca and 5 of us from sgh have to selected to do a presentation. I can't believe I'm so lucky! blah.

Can't wait to do night duty. Boo, one of my tutors is a sh*thead. He's almost like my previous tutor who was MIA the Entire posting. He's right there but he refuses to take us. Can irresponsible pple like that stop screwing up our postings????!!! please???!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

hey dear!
1. i love that song too let's be 15 again! (:

2. sorry to hear that you're so busy this week, really hope i dun add to your busy-ness.... uve to tell me how the 1st week of emergency med goes! hope things work out tho.. and that the other tutors are really nice to make up for one lousy one...

3. i'm quite excited to see you on friday! i've not been a very good mugger tho :(

JIA YOU! hang in here dear... christmas beckons (:

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home