Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm TERRIFIED of the patho test next week.
I CAN'T fail again.
It's just the sick feeling a test induces.

I know I've been failing many tests, and this last month has just sapped away the last bit of my confidence, if any is left. I'm so scared of going for another test. I was SUPER super shittily scared when I went for the e.med test last saturday.

I'M SO TIRED OF GOING FOR POSTINGS AND STUDYING FOR END OF POSTING TESTS PLUS STUDYING FOR C.As in between.

I HAVEN'T HAD A BREAK SINCE SURG POSTING SO CAN I PLEASE HAVE ONE SOON???
i'm being robbed of christmas and new year and everything. CAN I PLEASE GO OUT AND FUN AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AN UPCOMING TEST?

I don't need a DAY off or the weekend off. I just want a whole week to myself.
There seems to be no end to ANYTHING. After the patho test is the cofm project, chinese new year and THE PROS. after the pros will be psych med and ortho. yay to the break in june.

JUNE??!!!!
I'm really going mad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dedrick said...

hey brenda, i feel the same way too. very tired. and even when we're having fun, the tests are always at the back of your mind. many times i find myself asking if this is all worth it.

i hope you'll persevere though. i find the best way is to set compulsory times each week when you just refuse to think about work.

all the best.

12:23 AM  
Blogger i saw dustyskies said...

Thanks ded. Good luck for the test too. I saw you and fish in sch on friday, or was it thursday? Hope pots-spotting was fun. I never fail to be amused / freaked out by the teratoma. haha.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home