Monday, March 10, 2008

I was so angry with myself in the afternoon! In a moment of carelessness, I deleted all the msgs in my inbox. Never mind that they were taking up so much space that i kept having an 'inbox is full' msg. At that moment, it just felt like such a pity to have all the nice msgs I had painstakingly accumulated erased in all of a second! :S

But I did feel abit better 5min later. Afterall, it was getting annoying having to keep checking for unimpt stuff to delete. Getting rid of the clutter wasn't such a bad idea. I should start doing that for all the other aspects of my life. I really function best in a neat and tidy environment..That is just too much work though. Too many things, and too little discipline.

Met up with qing and lu over the weekend. It was for all of 2 hrs but it was good fun girly yet not totally brainless talk. (more clutter there).Thanks girls, I really seldom laugh like that anymore. And carol :) I will reply soon!!

Start of psychological Med posting today. Excited about what the next 4 weeks will bring. Rain disrupted my swimming plans. Pls dun rain tmr!

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

i completely understand how having your entire inbox erased feels.... and ya i'm one who accumulates lots of smses in my inbox too... like 600+ of them :|

anyway yay i'm glad you girls met up! tell me how it went in your email k!

and all the best for the new posting! (:

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home