Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm really very upset now. Some stuff happened and sth mum did just reminded me abt all those weird things that happened during her bout of illness last time. It's really very painful to see someone u love act like that. And the fact that I couldn't do anything about it at all just made it worse. It makes me cry. All those fucking stupid techniques and comforting shit we learn in cofm and psych med don't help at all. There's my mum accusing me of being an uncaring daughter out there in the hall, me being the stupid middle person, and coming back into the room hearing my sister bitch and bitch and bitch. Like shut up already. I know how hard it is too, for mum to be in one of her annoying moods. Sometimes, I want to just turn around and tell my sis to shut the fuck up but I know what the outcome will be. I'm too tired to start another fight.

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

*hug*

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home