Sunday, March 23, 2008

The long weekend is coming to an end! :(

Psych is a really good posting to catch up on other activities. I'm starting to feel like a normal person. And because mum and dad were away, cho and i had the car to ourselves. I could get used to having my own car and driving everyday! If only. Haha.

Regret packing so many activities into the weekend. I'm currently rushing my write-up which is due on Monday. So tired. Haha, it felt like ecumenism day on good friday. A and i brought some protestant friends for mass, and I went for n's cg gathering in the evening. the afternoon was spent discussing our plans for exchange..and supper was dessert at yilin's place! She made very very yummy desserts. Poached pear, chocolate cake and cream puffs. I'm drooling just thinking of it. Today was spent at east coast. Too bad that it rained! Cycling in the rain made me cold and sticky. whine.

Mum and dad just came back. On one hand, I'm really happy that they're back. On the other, it feels kinda sian. I appreciate being left alone and not being nagged at. The past week, I could relax with a book and music, and bum around doing random things. There was no background noise, and no arguing over silly things. It started just 5min after they came home. Welcome back to reality!

P.s. Carol made my day by calling last wk! :) sigh, too bad that we only talked for a grand total of 3min before i had to go. Hope u had a good trip dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home