Saturday, March 29, 2008

quarrelled with mum and dad over going diving in June. That they said no isn't an unexpected outcome but I was more disappointed by the way everything went, rather than the outcome itself. It always happens the same way. Need I say more?

But sad things aside, the prof finally replied me. I should be all set to go to China in May'08. Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee. So glad that she has friends there. I can even meet lu there cos i'll be at beijing! :)

So for now, my short-term goal in life will be to pass ortho, paeds and o&g. Having to do another re-posting will mean passing up my chance to go to China.

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

MAY 08? isn't that this year?!? how long will that be for? does that mean that when i'm back you'll be gone? :(

but congrats anyway! (:

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home