Wednesday, April 16, 2008

As I've previously mentioned, I wasn't looking forward to this current posting. Having compulsory clinics till 6 just doesn't help anything; and I've come to discover that I can have really poor attitude when I'm tired. Just can't be bothered to do anything when I'm tired.

And, I also have problem communicating with patients. Inappropriate smiling, unprofessional translation, disorganized history taking. Maybe that's why I failed medicine. Yes, I did screw up the big spleen majorly, but maybe I screwed up my long case too. Afterall, a senior did once tell me that nobody fails medicine because of 1 screwed-up short case.

I'm really trying hard for this posting. I've been studying almost everyday. And I need to start behaving more 'rgs-rj'. (There's a running joke abt rgs-rj type girls among my cg-mates). I need to have more initiative, be more confident and and study smarter. Those, unfortunately, are such demanding attributes to acquire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home