Monday, April 07, 2008

Hee sorry! realised I forgot to save changes to my template.
Please help me out with Song Number 9, Derniere Valse :) if possible!
Dun think si reads this so..hehe..it's either carol or ded pls!

Heh, carol u called during my first few days of psych. I'm doing ortho now..so it's been about a month. I read abt ur ski adventures! Haha, well, guys will be guys :P So ever eager to be macho. hahaha. Glad that you made it in the end, must have been really fun :)

Ded! dun make the kids cry! And btw I asked my parents..they kind of said yes. To quote my mum, "ayah, do whatever you want lah". haha. Erm, I asked very nicely. But I guess mum was exasperated with my holiday plans thus far. This time, it involves gg for a mission trip with Ded's church. I went to read up about Isan. It's one of the poorest regions in Thailand. Honestly, I started to have 2nd thoughts about it as I had a nice, warm bath.......clean toilets, comfy bed...........All these things that I take for granted. Shucks, I'm sure I will benefit more from this than the pple over there will. Hope it goes through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home