Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sorry, I know my posts have been quite depressing of late.

today wasn't too bad afterall :)
the doctor said I passed the test (how well I did is another issue) but yay anyway! went to take the reverse..the view and the speeds were great! Just disappointed that it was all over in 4min. It was so super impromptu, it might just have been a shopping trip. heh. that was followed by the vegas movie..predictable but it did have its funny moments.

I've not felt so relaxed in a very long while. Esp the night before the test, I was almost frantic. Felt rather unprepared..still abit sick.. clinical tests just scare me. It's back to studying for the mcq test this Fri.

Feel that I've got too many things on my hands now. Test on Friday, retreat over the weekend, cho's bday dinner on Sunday. SIGH sorry lu I know i'm supp to meet up and sab. Can we meet too on mon tues or wed? Or maybe I'll meet her myself. Flying off on Thurs, have yet to confirm the extension to explore bangkok. Plus have to go for piano make-up classes since i was sick last week and not gg this week to prep for the test. Oh ya! and buy cho's bday present.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm just sliding down the slippery slope or going into a downward spiral. I was almost going to compare it to quicksand, until I realised that quicksand is it but in this case it isn't, 'cos it's me. I'm my quicksand, ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home