Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm so tired now I just want to sleep.

It's been a long day..I was looking forward to talking to you online since we didn't get to last night. All I'm getting now is some absolute shit about how you're not happy because I went out with my jc pple. Why you're not happy remains a mystery since you insist that it's mere irrationality.

You think it's a big problem that I'm doing things against your wishes, and if you don't like me to meet my jc class, and I do, then that's a big problem. You know what? I think your irrationality is an even bigger problem. What if it extends to all other aspects of my life? Am I being difficult if I choose not to respect your requests? Or are you being difficult?

Then there's the issue of substantial detriment. I hate arguing online. It's troublesome and inefficient. Like wth. So there's no substantial detriment even if I don't meet them. But so? I want to! I don't have to skip doing certain things just because you are being irrationally unreasonable.

Right now, if we were on the phone, I would bang it down and hang it up so that I wouldn't have to listen to anymore of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home