Sunday, July 27, 2008

I caught my very first b.u.t.s last nite. That has sth to do with ballet and a starry night. Remember how they used to make announcements about ticket sales in sec sch but I never bought one. It was nice, the whole idea is. a casual picnic, dance and friends. Want to go watch the nutcracker in dec!

My butt is sore from cycling. I dun like cycling for 2 hrs. The next time we do, I should bring along butt cushions.

I'm reading about photosynthesis and the calvin cycle. I'm starting to doubt my ability to teach my kid. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea afterall! :P

Patho has been a packed week of lectures and meeting n. we went out almost everyday. S thinks that i need to make up my mind quickly before i regress into living in my own land again. I feel so guilty looking at him, knowing that I'm keeping sth from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

hey! yeah i remember those ballet under the stars announcements! :p

and you need some butt fat, i'll donate!i kinda miss cycling- taking the train isnt so fun when it's expensive and you've to walk quite far anyway. sigh.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home