Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It doesn't make sense to grin and bear with it anymore.

I hate being being accused of doing something I didn't. This isn't the first time you're doing that. I really hate it. So I shouted back, loudly and angrily. And you scolded me for being so rude. Well, you know what? I hate myself too. And I hate you for turning me into this rude, impatient, bitter, unpleasant person that I never was. You claim that it's a small matter and didn't warrant my outburst. Idiot. You obviously don't know what it feels like to be maligned because none of us do that to you.

It upset me so much when you were depressed. I prayed and wished then that you would go back to your normal self. That was how much it hurt to see you depressed and half-crazed at times. At that time, it seemed like a better option. Now, maybe the previous option would have been better. Better than you being you and driving everybody in the house mad. Either way, you make me unhappy.

I'm so afraid of having to care for you in future. Unreasonable or depressed, I hate both sides of you. It is as bad as it sounds, and I feel so ******* sorry for myself.

So we went to lunch and I was prepared to forget all about that matter. But no, you had to bring up the issue of the epilator YET AGAIN and make all kinds of proclamations about the evil it would bring, and how it would turn me into a gorilla and how I'm not satisfied with what I have. If you had tried listening to my countless attempts at explaining things to you, you wouldn't be trying to sound like such an authority about epilators. So I stormed off on the way to lunch. I would rather eat by myself than have such an irritating person for company.

If you can't behave properly and be a more enjoyable person to be with, why should I always have to bear with this Shit Nonsense Crap. I don't. And I don't want to anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home