Wednesday, January 21, 2009

turning 23...

Sounds old! :P But not really either, I suppose.

I was very touched this year by friends who made it a special birthday. The meddies who celebrated with me after the dreaded patho..the pple who dated me out to shop for my present..my pedicure surprise..a super huge piglet..meeting one-half of my favourite couple..ending off with dinner and lovely company over the weekend.

Thanks for the effort, for making it a not-lonely birthday. When I was young, birthdays were occasions to look forward to because of the presents. This year, it's a reminder for me to count my blessings. The rainbow has always been there, hiding behind the beeeeg cloud.

And just because I obviously can't quite forget.

All the world is a stage
And everyone has their part
But how was I to know which way the story'd go
How was I to know you'd break
You'd break, you'd break, you'd break
You'd break my heart

I've always been in love with you
I guess you've always known it's true
You took my love for granted
Why, oh, why
The show is over
Say good-bye


I just love to be my own wet blanket sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home