Sunday, January 04, 2009

What better way to start the year than by slacking off on new year's day? And having a revision lecture the day after?? Wonderful.

I've never felt worse studying than now! urgh! No mood at all with christmas new year and all the sales on.

Resolutions are so cliche but i want a few goals for myself:

1. Keep healthy
- Jog at least once a week. It actually feels good exercising.
- Do 30 sit ups every night. My flab is showing.
2. Finances
- Spend only cash that I have. No withdrawing or visa anymore.
3. School
- Study at least 2 hours everyday. Sounds alright but it's so damn hard after a long day at clinics.
4. God
- Read 1 chapter everyday. I'm moving my bible from my table to my bed.
5. Friends
- Be the friend that I want to have. Let pple know they matter. Call more, sms more, email more, meet up more. I foresee that this will be the hardest of all. Not because I don't care, but we all have our own lives.
6. Family
- We'll see how this goes.
7. Sth to accomplish for the year.
- Jazz piano. Get a good book and start practising :)

Back to the books. I can do this!
New song for the new year, no more feeling bitter or sad.
I'm starting with the small things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wind in My Hair said...

hallo babe.. miss you :)

3:26 AM  
Blogger i saw dustyskies said...

hey qing, miss u too. hope we can meet up soon..cny doesn't seem like a good time for everyone. we'll see :)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home