Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1 week to the dreaded exams

Did the laundry today.

But apparently I can still be faulted for that. For a small thing like using the short poles to hang the clothes outside. (Even though all the long poles have been used) !@#$!%@$@#

I'm said to be lazy because of that. I obviously raise my voice in self-defence.

Even if the long poles were not all already used, so what? There's no big deal. Really, what is the issue? I simply do not understand.

And she dares to say that I wouldn't use that tone if I were talking to my mother-in-law.

Mother-in-law or not, if you are going to be so ridiculous and you dare to say this sort of rubbish to me, I will tell you to go bloody do the laundry yourself.

She ends off by telling me to ask him when he is going to marry me.

How can anyone live with a person like that?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home