Saturday, March 17, 2012

Why

I don't understand why people make things so difficult for themselves and others around them.

We're a very comfortable family. We have a house, a car and no difficulty buying anything we want. We are blessed with relatively good health, good future prospects and there have not been major life-changing events.

Maybe there have been too many blessings that we take for granted, that we start stirring shit for ourselves.

My family/ parents quarrel on an almost daily basis. I simply cannot and never will understand why it is so difficult to enjoy the time that they have together. They work together, live together, eat together, sleep together. Maybe they need their space. Maybe that's why.

Still, it is immensely heartbreaking to know that such an unpleasant person exists in my family, and continues to make life so difficult for me.

I hope, pray and wish that I will not be another sad story, a reflection of what they are now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home